Senior Contract Manager
At Advanced Clinical, we’re excited to share with you a great opportunity at a growing organization committed to clinical excellence for the position of Senior Contract Manager. The Senior Contract Manager is located in Princeton, New Jersey and will conduct contract negotiation, management, administration, and execution for the Clinical Development Operations team. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity!
- Work independently to resolve complex contract issues within Clinical Trial Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Agreements, and others as needed
- Manage study contracting on a program level
- Communicate with outsourced contracting vendor and oversee that relationship
- Negotiate clinical trial contracts within established guidance
- Responsible for global site budget development and management
- Ensure fair market valuation of procedures and fees for global site budgets
- Independently negotiate agreements to completion
- Act as liaison with global legal departments to ensure compliance with current legislation/guidance
- 7+ years direct industry contracting experience required
- Experience in conducting contract negotiation, management, administration, and execution within a Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or CRO context
- Experience with industry budgeting tool (GrantPlan or GrantManager)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.