We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as Administrative Assistant in Brisbane, California. The Administrative Assistant position provides clerical support as necessary. The successful candidate will be personable, tech savvy and accommodating. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Scheduling of interviews for candidates and interviewing team through Outlook
- Organize and track completed job descriptions
- Assist with onboarding scheduling for new hires, such as IT orientation, welcome lunch, HR Orientation
- Greet candidates and notify hiring manager upon candidate arrival
- Assist with planning, training, and implementation of Applicant Tracking system
- Assist with updating company Intranet
- Collect agreements from candidates and organize for appropriate signature
- Manage, maintain, and organize recruitment files
- Manage security badges
- Assign and file SOPs
- Manage communication; screening telephone inquiries, communicating messages, redirecting calls, and appropriately responding to urgent inquiries
- Provide meeting and office support, setting up audio and video conferencing, as well as catering and preparation of meeting as requested
- Interface effectively and respectfully with employees and internal and external contacts
- Maintain Recruiting Outlook calendar with interview schedule
- Provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, scanning, faxing, copying, collating, and shipping
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Set-up new hire’s desk
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.