Clinical Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager to support early stage programs within our development portfolio. This person will work closely with members of the other research and development areas to ensure development and execution of clinical trials to meet key corporate goals. We’re looking for an individual who values the team dynamic, is organizationally savvy, excels in a matrixed-management/leadership environment, and enjoys working on the details without losing site of the larger organizational goals. This position will report to the Chief Medical Officer.
- This person will play a key role in the management of planning, implementation and conduct of large, complex clinical trials, partnering closely with team members as well as members of senior management
- Provide oversight of Clinical Operations activities including management of CROs and other vendors
- Participate as a member of the Clinical Team involved in defining the strategic direction of the clinical development path for various studies
- Ensure compliance with departmental and company goals
- Serve as key contact to other groups outside of Clinical Operations involved and contributing to the operational aspects of clinical studies
- Ensure internal compliance with SOP’s, guidelines and corporate compliance policies related to clinical trial conduct aspects of GCP’s and other applicable regulations
- Mentor junior members of the clinical operations team
- Actively participate in the departmental goal setting to meet corporate goals
- 5+ years project management experience in biotech, pharma orCRO)
- Strong project management, influencing, communication (written and verbal), flexibility, and leadership skills are required
- Strong communication skills
- Track record of maintaining high level status of role model behaviors in his/hers obligations and responsibilities
- Demonstrates excellence in all expected role obligations and responsibilities
- B.S. (or equivalent experience), Master’s degree preferred
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.