Senior Clinical Data Coordinator
Chadds Ford, PA
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as Senior Clinical Data Coordinator in Chadds Ford, PA. The Sr. Clinical Data Coordinator is responsible for performing activities related to clinical database development, data review and maintenance of specific data management documentation pertaining to the conduct of Phase I – III clinical trials in accordance with ICH/Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and other relevant procedures and guidelines to ensure that a quality work product is produced and timelines and deliverables are met.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of clinical databases
- Perform Quality Control (QC) of clinical databases
- Perform ongoing data review, including reconciliation of third party data streams and serious adverse event reconciliation with the safety database
- Perform ongoing updates of Data Management-related documentation, as needed
- A minimum of 3 years of data management experience is required
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system(s) is required
- Experience with Oracle Inc.’s Inform™ EDC system is preferred
- Oncology and/or inflammatory therapeutic area experience is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree OR certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (i.e. RN, MT, PA, RT) is preferred, but individuals with commensurate experience will be considered
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.