Clinical Project Manager (Non-MD)
Abbott Park, IL
Our client is revolutionizing the pharmaceutical industry and is looking to hire a highly skilled professional for the role of Clinical Project Manager (Non-MD) in Chicago, IL. This person must have the ability to monitor project timelines and develop project management tools. This company has one of the strongest reputations in the clinical business to add to your career and resume.
- Responsible for the project management of key Clinical Supply Chain activities at the protocol level for Phase 1, 2, 3, 4 and IIS studies of increasing complexity
- Includes forecasting, planning, scheduling, coordination and execution, ensuring timely availability of investigational drug supplies and related services to clinical sites and depots
- Provides input to Clinical Study Teams to influence clinical protocol design to ensure most efficient utilization of supply chain resources
- Translates clinical study design into packaging design. Authors the study medication and labeling section of the clinical protocol
- Develops protocol specific labeling compliant with applicable global regulations
- Identifies, develops, communicates and tracks project timelines, activities, logistics, and milestones
- Responsible for creating appropriate protocol specific manufacturing and packaging work orders in concert with Third Party and IVRS vendors, QA, clinical team partners, etc. to ensure timely availability of clinical supplies
- Responsible for protocol specific clinical supplies scenario analysis, risk management and contingency planning. Forecasts protocol specific bulk drug product requirements, including comparator agents, ancillary supplies and commodities, including overages
- 2+ years total experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in physical science, math, engineering, or pharmacy
To be a best-fit your strengths must include:
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.