Medical Science Liaison
Our client is looking for a highly qualified and skilled professional for the role of Medical Science Liaison. We are looking for a Medical Science Liaison with solid background and experience in the protocol indication, and understanding of drug development and life-cycle development of a product. This is a remote position based anywhere in the United States, with the potential to convert to perm.
- Attend investigator meetings to engage/work with study Principal Investigators (PIs) and site Research Staff. Continue engagement throughout the trial
- Using authorized and approved information, provide presentations describing the scientific rationale (eg, study drug mechanism of action, known safety profile of study drug, etc.) for the study design with the PI and site staff, including attendance of the Site Initiation Visits (SIV) in support of ongoing CRO activities
- Discuss with the PI and site personnel challenges to study screening and enrollment
- Assist the medical monitor to enhance trial awareness among referral sites identified by PI
- Provide guidance and suggestions to PI regarding presentations of the trial to colleagues during their periodic protocol discussion (academic sites) or for presentation to local patient advocacy groups
- Facilitate and coordinate meetings between PIs with key company internal stakeholders (Medical) during national and regional congresses and during internal stakeholders (Medical) visits to participating sites
- Attend scientific and medical conferences to meet with PIs or site personnel and to assist with conference functions such as staffing the company’s conference booth and attending poster sessions
- Provide new site/PI recommendations and feasibility assessment based on field knowledge
- Become the external scientific face of Client as applicable to the SOPHIA trial
- Conduct MSL services in accordance with all laws, rules, regulations, Client's policies, etc
- Former and recent MSL experience
- Oncology experience
- Strong scientific background
- Cooperative group experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Requires an advanced degree in medical science (MD, PharmD, PhD) or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.