Manager/Senior Manager of Operational Excellence
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Manager/Senior Manager of Operational Excellence in Marlborough, MA. This role will be focused on recognizing the core capabilities of the Research and Development Organization and identifying and implementing strategies that reinforce those capabilities through strategic outsourcing. Implementation and management of strategic partnerships is a key function within Operational Excellence. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Responsible for executing and refining organizational strategies and standards in multiple competencies including maintaining project plans
- Organizing governance meetings
- Implementation and maintenance of communication and change management plans
- Oversight of training plans
- Review and trending of performance metrics and KPIs
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Should have working knowledge of managing suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA and PMP certification are preferred
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.