Trial Supply Manager
The role of the Trial Supply Manager is to manage the distribution logistics for assigned projects, apply the distribution plan and schedule in the most efficient and competitive way within the agreed timelines while meeting the internal or external customer requirements and coordinate efforts within the global distribution organization. The role is located in Bridgewater, NJ. Trial Supply Managers are encouraged to have excellent knowledge of business units, scientific core platforms and interfaces, clinical study protocols and IP related activities with particular emphasis on global distribution and strategy and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Contribute to the development and apply the Distribution strategy (for IVR and non-IVR studies) that ensures continuity of IP at depots and investigational sites
- Ensure adequate IP stock at depot and site levels
- As necessary, support relabeling activity or transfer of IP between various sites
- Ensure all critical parameters are considered for every distribution strategy; IVRS/IWRS specifications (e.g. initial or resupply quantities); any QP, project, study, expiry, customs, import/export, brokerage or country specific requirements
- Generate and/or review IP shipment requests for accuracy and completeness prior to issuance
- Ensure accuracy of IP receipt for all shipments and availability in IVR for applicable studies
- Serve as point of contact for all contracted distribution activities. Provide adequate communication and documentation (including customs values) relevant to the distribution plan and the movement of all investigational products
- Contribute to the quotation for customers' distribution projects to include budgeting and forecasting
- Generate and maintain data for distribution metrics
- Offer creative solutions/proposals to optimize the distribution supply chain
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in pharmaceutical business required. The individual must be well versed in all aspects of the clinical supply chain process
- Bachelor of Science in health science or related discipline
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
- About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.