Clinical Pharmacology Assistant
King of Prussia, PA
Our client is currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Clinical Pharmacology Assistant in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. The Clinical Pharmacology Assistant role is part-time and will provide assistance to the Clinical Pharmacology and Early Development (CPED) group in managing projects related to clinical pharmacology activities. Their work will have a direct and important impact on the organization.
- Manage projects across the R&D portfolio including maintenance of timelines for delivery of key clinical pharmacology documents
- Manage overall delivery of CPED related sections to clinical program documents
- Provide support to Clinical Pharmacologists, Pharmacometricians, or a Director in their Regulatory submission activities
- Provide support to a Clinical Pharmacologist in their clinical leadership of an early clinical development program
- Liaise closely with clinical scientists to maintain up-to-date scientific and project timelines in CPED’s support of the R&D portfolio
- Participate in review and interpretation of study subject-level clinical pharmacology data
- Provide literature search support for CPED function
- Support the development of CPED processes, in liaison with Clinical Dev Operations
- Perform QC of CPED analyses and documents across projects
- Manage external vendor/consultant interactions, including managing Contract/Agreement documents for the function
- Maintain CPED workload and resource planning
- Understanding of clinical research and clinical drug development preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Experience in effective medical writing desirable
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree or a PhD in scientific discipline
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.