Clinical Trial Operations Manager
Our client is looking for a highly qualified and skilled Clinical and Exploratory Pharmacology Clinical Trial Manager. This role will be responsible for the overall operational planning and activities for the implementation and conduct of early phase clinical trials. The CTM is involved in the operational planning and scientific conduct of the clinical trial and acts as the leader of operational disciplines. If you are someone who wants to be a part of a great organizational culture, and loves the industry, this position is for you!
- Manage studies at the product level (if applicable).
- Involved in field monitoring activities of his/her own studies according to workload/need and/or manages local monitoring or outsourced monitoring.
- Participate in intra or inter-department Working Groups.
- The job may include international responsibilities. I
- Interacting effectively with scientists and managers from various disciplines on an international basis serve as internal consultant on assigned area and liaise with external organizations on projects
- Experienced in early phase clinical development preferable.
- Experienced with medical terminology (basic knowledge in medicine is preferred, including laboratory procedures/techniques and biological knowledge) and GCP/ICH Guidelines.
- Experienced in global patient studies with vendor management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration
- Master’s Degree preferred
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- General understanding of R&D processes including the principals of study design and execution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build optimal collaboration within the company and with external partners
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experienced with various computer systems/database
- Willingness to learn new systems/databases
- Results-driven in terms of timelines and quality
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.