Patient Recruitment Associate
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Patient Recruitment Associate. This role will Co-Manage Patient Recruitment and Retention initiatives on Client Projects, and acts as the patient recruitment co-manager assigned as part of the core project team responsible for internal and client project team communications and reporting.
- May work closely with Patient Recruitment Lead/ Sr. Patient Recruitment Lead co-managing assigned projects, based on project needs and scope
- May manage small scope projects independently
- Assist with implementation of Multiple Patient Recruitment and Retention Tactics Oversees the development of patient recruitment tactics with assigned Patient Recruitment Lead/Senior Patient Recruitment Lead providing direction to all relevant internal and external resources (e.g. project teams and contracted vendors). Tactics implemented may include: collateral materials, traditional media (TV, print, radio), online media, PR, advocacy group outreach, websites, technology based retention services, physician communications, pre-screeners and PreScreen + (chart review tool)
- Work with co-manager to learn tracking of pass-through and hours charged to a project and how to ensure accuracy
- Work with procurement to obtain vendor quotes
- Work with co-manager to track project expenses using a dashboard to ensure project spend is on target with budget milestones
- Co-manage the analysis of recruitment metrics to identify trends, issues, areas of success and areas for improvement and the overall impact of the tactics implemented
- Actively manage the QC of the data captured in the PreScreen+ (chart review tool) tracker and report metrics to study teams
- Develop with oversight and input from line manager various patient recruitment and retention presentations and trainings including; KOM slides, Investigator Meeting slides and PreScreen+ training slides
- Attend Sponsor meetings, such as Kick Off Meetings, capabilities presentations, and Investigator Meetings as requested
- 2-3 years of patient recruitment experience in a global environment
- At least one year of Patient Recruitment with some client-facing experience
- Clinical research experience strongly preferred
- Basic Understanding of Financial Management
- Strong computer skills including MS-Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Effective time and task management in order to meet project deliverables
- Able to take initiative and work independently with guidance from line manager or Project Lead / Sr. Project Lead on an assigned project
- Ability to co-manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to successfully work in a decentralized/remote team environment
- Client focused approach to work with the ability to interact professionally with key clients and deliver thoughtful client presentations with support from line manager
- Shows commitment to and performs consistently in a high performance environment
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Flexibility and adaptability towards work assignments, organizational changes, new services and travel as required by the project (may include overnight and occasional international travel)
- Competent in written and verbal English
- Degree in a life science, marketing, advertising, business or equivalent relevant experience require
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.