Clinical Data Manager
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Clinical Data Manager, working in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The Clinical Data Manager role will develop and maintain project- specific data management plans throughout the life-cycle of the study protocol. This will include CRF annotation, database specifications, edit checks and other pertinent data management documents. Your work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Interact both verbally and through written communication with inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Contribute to the design of protocols.
- Develop eCRF specifications according to protocol and approved standards (based on industry standards).
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Provide training for team members in data management procedures.
- Provide direction and coordinate data management activities to ensure timely database lock and release of data for interim and final analyses.
- Provide oversight, monitor and track quality of vendor data management deliverables, ensuring audit practices are in place to validate the quality of EDC database content as well as external electronic data transfers.
- Perform metrics on data management processes and guidelines to evaluate efficiency, accuracy, and speed in cleaning clinical study data and locking database for study reporting.
- 8+ years industry experience with at least 2 years of clinical data management experience.
- High level of knowledge in the use of Data Management applications and database/file structures.
- Experienced in early phase development studies preferable.
- Experienced in SQL, SAS and other programming/query languages.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a life science or mathematics-related area (e.g. computer sciences).
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Ability to acquire and apply new technical skills.
- Knowledge of industry standards and practices.
- Collaboration with others both inside and outside the company
- Flexibility through effective negotiations, can be direct yet diplomatic.
- Solving problems, issues, and delays quickly, and proactively works to minimize the impact
- Follow through on all tasks and ensures high quality results.
- Meeting deadlines according to accepted levels of quality, paying attention to details.
- Setting clear assignments as well as clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress and results.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.