Senior Clinical Scientist
King of Prussia, PA
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Senior Clinical Scientist in King of Prussia, PA. The Senior Clinical Scientist role is a multifunctional, clinical project position in the therapeutic area. The position holder will work closely with the Senior Global Clinical Program Director and Director Clinical Development Scientist performing delegated tasks in support of the clinical development program as dictated by therapeutic area/ project needs. The position holder is responsible for both scientific input to clinical development strategies, acting as the primary liaison between the assigned therapeutic area and key stakeholders to ensure translation of the development plan into operational deliverables. Contribution to the scientific content of clinical program documents is a key deliverable and includes study synopses and protocols, Investigator’s Brochures, clinical study reports, conference abstracts, internal and external scientific meeting presentations and peer-reviewed publications.
- Contribute to the scientific development of individual clinical studies in alignment with the approved clinical development plan, including authoring and reviewing clinical documents (eg., protocols, eCRFs, ICFs, CSRs)
- Contribute to the clinical oversight and medical review in collaboration with the Director Clinical Scientist and Senior Program Director during the conduct of the study
- Review clinical data with some assistance and contribute to the development of clinical presentations and integration of analyses into clinical documents
- Assist in analyzing and interpreting data from clinical studies, and writing/editing or reviewing results in study reports, regulatory submissions, abstracts, posters, presentations, peer reviewed manuscripts, and other documents
- Manage the processes required to support external study review committees; e.g independent data monitoring committees, steering committees
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (clinical operations, data management, statistics, safety, commercial, and regulatory affairs) to ensure translation of the clinical protocol into operational deliverables
- Develop and maintain relationships with clinical investigators, medical educators, clinical research organizations (CRO), affiliated hospitals, state and/or government hospitals, and research institutions to initiate and expedite clinical studies
- The ability to work cross-functionally is essential
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, are required
- Strong knowledge of clinical research and the drug development process required
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting is essential
- Ph.D or MS in life sciences with some previous experience in clinical research or BS with at least 3 years of clinical development experience
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.