Clinical Medical Services Specialist
Our client is looking for a highly qualified and skilled professional for the role of in Clinical Medical Services Specialist. We are looking for a Clinical Medical Services Specialist with five years experience who is wants to be a part of a great organizational culture, is organized and loves the industry.
- Provides medical support with emphasis on the intake of medical product experiences and processing standard communication requests
- Acts as a liaison with Quality Assurance for product quality problems where an adverse event is involved
- Works with Customer Service to provide standard information and product replacement as necessary
- Provides assistance to the medical and lay community with standard information that is from the package insert or information from the standard letter database that deals with labeled and specific off-label information/indications
- Support business strategy of assisting internal and external customers by collecting information for product safety reports, product complaints and responding to medical information requests related to products
- Identify and collect adverse event information and complete the in-take of a pharmacovigilance safety report
- Respond to medical information requests using approved resources and document in the medical information system
- Identify product quality and device complaints and document in product/device complaint system
- Maintain compliance with departmental guidelines, SOPs, ongoing training, and regulatory guidelines
- Effectively communicate by actively listening to acquire information and understand other viewpoints to communicate clearly and establish rapport with customers, colleagues, and interdepartmental groups
- Prepares information to communicate efficiently with customers using various mediums
- Understands and assimilates information to accurately respond by providing fair balanced scientific data to customers
- Completes follow up reports and response documentation in a timely, concise, and objective manner
- Use of multiple databases to document adverse event, medical information, and product complaint information
- Identify and communicate possible issues to manager
- May train others on specific, non-complex, process or database
- Registered Nurse or Pharmacist who is able to comprehend medical situations, demonstrate critical thinking skills, computer efficiency, and communicate well and effectively with HCP and consumers.
- 5+ Years Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills with external and internal customers
- Required RN or RPh
- Preferred - BSN with MS, PharmD
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.