Woodcliff Lake, NJ
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Senior Biostatistician in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. The Senior Biostatistician role will work closely with clinicians, programmers, and publication managers to generate and QC outputs for publications and ensure accuracy, quality and soundness of statistical methodologies. This work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Work with the clinical study team on study design, development and/or review of clinical study protocols.
- Develop and/or review statistical analysis plans, including Table/listing/figure shells, and final study report for clinical studies; perform post-hoc statistical analyses as needed.
- Work with the project statistician and clinical data managers on design/review of case report form, data transfer specification, edit check specification, and participation in user acceptance testing (UAT); generate/review data tables/listings and coordinate data review meetings during the course of the study to ensure data quality.
- Oversee CRO programming activities, perform quality assurance checks on internally or externally produced SAS tables, listings, and figures, and ensure the quality of CRO deliverables.
- Act as lead Statistician on complex trials and across multiple studies.
- Act as a lead representative of the of the biostatistics department on project teams.
- Must have a MS in Biostatistics/Statistics with at least 10-12 years of experience or a PhD in Biostatistics/ Statistics
- At least 6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, CRO or biotech industry.
- Strong SAS programming skills. - at least 3-5 years.
- Oncology experience is highly preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or PhD in Biostatistics/ Statistics
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Solid technical writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong teamwork ability/commitment and individual initiative.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- The ability to do SAS programming, while at the same time, can clearly interpret statistical concept and results to non-statisticians and key medical opinion leaders
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.