Clinical Research Scientist
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Now hiring for a Clinical Research Scientist who has a generous spirit, is committed to creating change and is committed to the Pharmaceutical industry. This role is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. This role will assist in the planning, implementation, managing, and reporting of Phase I-III clinical studies. We are looking for an individual contributor with a minimum of 2 years of experience and wants to be a part of a great organizational culture, is organized and loves the industry.
- Prepares and reviews project and study documents including clinical trial protocols, clinical study reports, patient SAE narratives, clinical sections of registration dossier documents (ISS, ISE, Investigator Brochure, etc).
- Performs literature search and data analysis to address research questions.
- Monitors clinical trial conduct (enrollment, GCP practices, handling of safety issues, etc.) in collaboration with other clinical staff and/or an external CRO.
- Assists in database cleaning, review of study results, and interpretation of results.
- Adheres to key performance indicators for clinical study development, conduct, and reporting.
- Presents concepts, facts, and reports and advises on key trends and issues.
- Troubleshoots routine site inquiries.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of the IND/NDA/CTD/MAA process acquired through direct industrial experience preferred
- Bachelors Required. Doctoral (PharmD or PhD) or MD degree preferred
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Knowledge of medical, scientific and clinical research techniques in the oncology therapeutic area.
- A thorough understanding of clinical research methodology including study design, protocol writing, and CRF preparation is required, as is a knowledge of GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Comfortable working under limited supervision.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.