Senior Medical Writer
At Advanced Clinical, we’re excited to share with you a great opportunity at a growing organization committed to making a difference in people’s lives every day. The Senior Medical Writer role is located in Tustin, California.ollaborate with the clinical & regulatory teams to write clinical documents for regulatory submissions.
- Write clinical documents:
- Clinical evaluation reports.
- Interim and final clinical study reports.
- Briefing documents.
- Previous human experience summaries.
- Investigator brochures.
- Study protocols.
- Medical literature analysis reports?.
- Research, create, and edit assigned clinical reports, documents and scientific presentations in cooperation with the Clinical, Medical, & Regulatory Affairs Teams, KOLs and physician investigators.
- Conducting literature searches.
- Assisting in the creation of clinical educational materials for the global Sales & Marketing organizations.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of scientific experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of regulatory/ clinical submissions.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and EndNote.
- Expertise in conducting focused literature searches on PubMed, MedLine or other similar medical literature databases.
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced degree (Ph.D, MD, Sc.D, MA/MS or MPH).Experience as author or contributor of peer-reviewed manuscripts is strongly desired.