Medical Reviewer, Pharmacovigilance
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Our client is looking for a highly qualified and skilled professional for the role of Medical Reviewer in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. We are looking for an experienced professional with at least 3 years of experience and wants to be a part of a great organizational culture, is organized and loves the industry.
- Provides medical expertise in the review and evaluation of safety information for investigational and marketed products, including evaluation of serious clinical trial adverse events and spontaneous reports of adverse events
- Assesses the relationship between drugs and adverse events
- Evaluates case reportability per local regulatory requirements and meets appropriate timelines for case review
- Participates in the training of the Safety Specialist and Coordinators
- Collaborates with sub-group of health care professionals responsible for an aspect of case processing with emphasis on timely medical review and appropriate distribution and submission of case of cases to affiliates, partners and Regulatory Authorities
- 3+ years previous experience in medical review
- Health care professional degree required - MD, PharmD or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Knowledge of disease pathology and physiology, pharmacology and therapeutics
- Knowledge of International and US Regulatory Requirements
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using a Pharmacovigilance Database
- Experience with quality assurance activities; attention to detail
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.