Medical Writer II
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as Medical Writer in Memphis Tennessee. This professional will write and edit manuscripts on clinical studies and/or scientific reports including special summaries from raw data for submission to regulatory agencies or for in-company use, monographs, comprehensive reviews, scientific exhibits, and other projects requiring skill in medical communication. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Compile, analyze, and summarize additional data from other sources as needed.
- Prepare literature for new products, and revises existing literature.
- Write and maintain files on informative journal abstracts according to current or estimated future needs.
- Compose medical papers from outlines provided by doctors for presentations.
- Prepare responses regarding company products, drugs, or diseases and refers in-depth technical inquiries to medical personnel.
- Minimum of 7 years of technical or medical writing experience, Or
- MS/ PhD/ MD/ PharmD with at least 1 year of experience writing/ compiling compliant clinical evaluation reports for CE mark products.
- Requires knowledge of product areas, current developments, and keeping abreast of current literature.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Knowledge: Applies mastery of in-depth knowledge in one job family or broader expertise in most areas of a job function.
- Problem Solving: Develops solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Ensures that solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Discretion / Latitude: Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining deliverables of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results. May provide guidance about work activities to colleagues.
- Impact: Contributes to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious impact on customers and/or results and considerable expenditure of resources.
- Liaison: Frequent interaction with internal or external contacts at various organizational levels concerning ongoing operations or changes relating to processes or programs. Leads briefings with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to travel if needed
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.