Manager, Project Management
For a Project Manager, this is the stuff of dreams: changing lives and making a difference. The Project Manager position is located in Princeton, New Jersey. Work with an amazing clinical team driven to enhancing the quality of life for patients in the area of Oncology. You won’t want to miss this opportunity.
- Establish timelines and project plans for clinical studies, regulatory submissions and WDO tasks/projects in conjunction with functions and DTL.
- Ensure all project sub-teams establish plans that are aligned with strategy provided by DTL and the Clinical Development Plan. Follows up with individuals to ensure completion of tasks.
- Manage projects across all stages of clinical development (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, closing).
- Create and maintain project documents such as Project Charter, Risk/Issue logs, Communication plan, and team minutes. Ensure timely update of project documents and communicates updates to team members.
- Track completion of project tasks and deliverables and follows up on items as needed with individuals across WDO to ensure timely completion of project plan.
- Responsible for assuring timelines accurately reflect project status and addresses the impact of any variances on overall company goals and allocation of resources.
- Communicate status of project to team members, management and leadership effectively and efficiently. Assist with DTL communication.
- Facilitate development of clinical study budgets, monitor budget against milestones, identify issues that may affect budgets, helps communicate budget status to leadership.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry including at least 2 years in a project management role.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree with a scientific focus.
- Project Management certification is preferred, Six Sigma Green belt or Black belt certification a plus.
- Knowledge of US and European clinical development regulations is desirable.
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Identifying resources and information project teams require to achieve team business and project objectives.
- Contributing to Project Management Department function objectives, tasks and goals.
- Supporting organizations activities of planning department such as resource management, capacity planning, process improvement and communication.
- Establishing and track key quality and efficiency metrics for clinical studies and other projects as required.
- Ability to utilize telecommunication hardware and software required to hold business meetings between remote sites, including teleconference, videoconference and web conference tools.
- Facilitating cross-organizational processes including publication planning, budget reviews, creation of management reports and development of dashboards.
- Leading problem-solving with an enterprise-wide perspective: facilitating teams to identify issues and propose solutions regarding the efficient, timely and compliant execution of project plans.
- Helping to ensure intra-organization transparency and maintain standardized processes across WDO and between WDO and KHK as required.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.