Clinical Vendor Oversight Manager, Remote
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Clinical Vendor Oversight Manager based remotely or in either New Jersey or California. The Clinical Vendor Oversight Manager oversees and ensures the successful execution central to business processes which enable the execution of clinical studies. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Responsible for vendor qualification, oversight and management, including metrics reporting
- Develop relationships with vendors to enable mutual understanding of expectations, deliverables and issue resolution
- Escalate any known vendor performance issues to line management
- Develop or maintain vendor governance strategies, providing KPIs and performance measures
- Maintain vendor database with ongoing vendor performance information and manage issues logs and trackers
- Work with vendor and clinical trial team members to resolve performance issues
- Perform lesson learned meetings to capture and utilize best practices
- Years of experience based on education level
- Proficient understanding of Good Clinical Practices, ICH guidelines, PhRMA code, clinical research ethics, and patient privacy laws (plus applicable local regulations, when country-based)
- Strong understanding of partnering with vendors
- Proficient knowledge of concepts of clinical research and drug development preferred
- Proficient understanding of contracts and negotiations
- A PhD, PharmD, or OD with 2 years clinical research experience
- Master's Degree with 4 years clinical research experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years clinical research experience
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.