We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a SAS Programmer in Ridgefield, Connecticut. The SAS Programmer will create and maintain SAS programs to support CDISC SDTM data validation on clinical trial databases. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Run Pinnacle 21 Validator on trial data and troubleshoot findings with team
- Responsible for documentation to support the validation of SAS programs
- May assist with other data management deliverables, eg. creating data cleaning and QC SAS programs
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAS programming within clinical data management at a biotech, pharmaceutical, or CRO company Familiarity with CDISC and SDTM data structures and the Pinnacle 21 Validator
- Additional experience with Oracle Clinical and Medidata RAVE is preferred or other industry EDC systems will be considered
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, IT or Life Sciences Advanced SAS Certification - can be verified via the Public Registry of SAS Certified Professionals or equivalent industry experience
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.