Pharmacovigilance Business Intelligence Data Analyst
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Pharmacovigilance Business Intelligence Data Analyst (BIDA) in Princeton, New Jersey. The Pharmacovigilance Business Intelligence Data Analyst will support the success of Client's Global Pharamacovigilance (PV) function by performing report generation, report development, data validations, quality control activities to ensure that regulatory and end-user requirements are satisfied within defined time and budget. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Interact with PV Functional Area users to elicit and clearly document their requirements for data and report needed to support regulatory periodic, custom and ad hoc reports
- Provide input to report development schedules and level of effort estimates
- Collaborate closely with business, other Safety Data Management colleagues, Otsuka IT, Validation and Test team to ensure effective delivery of reports
- Using software such as SQL (Structured Query Language), OBIEE and other industry standard reporting tools to develop solutions and analyze large data
- Writing and executing Test Scripts related to projects
- Lead and assist in changes and revisions that are needed
- 4-5 years technical expertise with database design and development
- 4-5 years demonstrated hands-on experience on SQL, PL/SQL, OBIEE, Cognos, Business Objects, Spotfire and/or other industry standard reporting and analytics tools.
- Strong demonstrated experience in Pharmacovigilance, Argus Safety and global periodic reporting regulations is required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Able to do work in a dynamic environment with fast changing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written communications
- BS in Computer Science, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or information science
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.