Senior Clinical Research Associate
Des Plaines, IL
At Advanced Clinical, we’re excited to share with you a great opportunity at for the position of Senior Clinical Research Associate in Des Plaines, Illinois. The Senior Clinical Research Associate is a member of the clinical team responsible for conducting Phase I - IV studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Planning study conduct and writing study protocols
- Designing CRFs, CRO selection, CRO training and management
- Selection and training of study investigators, planning and running study meetings, and overseeing the evaluation, selection and training of new study investigators
- Responsible for the initial budget and contract negotiations with study sites or CROs
- Responsible for writing and supervision of contributors of clinical reports and NDA documents, including integrated Summaries of Safety and Efficacy (ISS and ISE)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a CRA with some years of experience as a Senior CRA
- Must have monitoring experience and previous experience with medical technology and diagnostic studies and IVD is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.