Clinical Data Specialist
Santa Ana, CA
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Clinical Data Specialist in Santa Ana, California. The Clinical Data Specialist will serve as a resource for implanting physicians for imaging questions. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Provides clinical assistance in film reading
- Serves as trusted technical expert for patient evaluation
- Act as resource for imaging software, understands multiple imaging modalities and provides direction for implanting facilities
- Provides reports and serves as image clearing house for implanters, screening committee, clinical and core lab
- Trains customers on imaging protocols
- Assists TCV Clinical Consultant in physician education as necessary
- Provides technical explanation and demonstration of imaging software, and phone - technical support as needed
- Work with implanting institute closely to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Resource for hospital imaging staff questions
- Resource for TCV Clinical Consultant and imaging questions and needs
- Assists in training TCV Clinical Consultant in imaging modalities and techniques
- Assist in training TCV Clinical Consultant on imaging software
- Submits accurate patient sizing worksheets and turns them around in a timely manner
- Meets submission deadlines for screening committees
- Reports to manager monthly regarding any travel and support rendered (# of cases read)
- Supports clinical study compliance requirements
- Completes expense reports with necessary documentation
- Maintains certification eligibility; CME/CEU requirements (i.e. CDR certification / registration)
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.