Trial Supply Operations Manager
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as Trial Supply Operations Manager in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The Trial Supply Operations Manager will manage the distribution logistics for assigned projects. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Coordinate efforts within the global distribution organization
- Contribute to the development and apply the distribution strategy (for IVR and non-IVR studies)
- Ensure adequate IP stock at depot and site levels
- Support relabeling activity or transfer of IP between various sites
- Ensure all critical parameters are considered for every distribution strategy
- Generate and review IP shipment requests for accuracy and completeness prior to issuance
- Ensure accuracy of IP receipt for all shipments and availability in IVR for applicable studies
- Serve as point of contact for all contracted distribution activities
- Provide adequate communication and documentation (including customs values) relevant to the distribution plan and the movement of all investigational products
- Contribute to the quotation for customers' distribution projects to include budgeting and forecasting
- Generate and maintain data for distribution metrics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical business required
- Excellent knowledge of business units, scientific core platforms and interfaces, clinical study protocols and IP related activities with particular emphasis on global distribution and strategy
- Thorough understanding of GMP & GDP (IP production and distribution) and IVR/IWR systems
- Good understanding of CMC and clinical study conduct activities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), flow diagramming and project management software required
- Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Health Science or related discipline
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.