Our client is looking for a highly qualified and skilled professional for a three-month project, with the possibility of extension, for the role of Contract Specialist in Hazelwood, Missouri. We are looking for a Contract Specialist with at least three years of experience who wants to be a part of a great organizational culture, is organized and loves the industry.
- Provides revenue and contract support to the businesses based on direction from the Sales, Marketing and Market Access departments
- Prepares both standard and non-standard contracts (includes various Marketing programs) using our templates or customer paper
- Prepares letters and bid responses and initiates the implementation of bid acceptances
- Works closely with Legal and Finance to ensure all deals are compliant with business policies
- Liaisons with other functions (Logistics, Credit) to ensure proposed terms can be supported by these functional areas
- Loads contract pricing, membership, and rebates programs in the Revenue Management System
- Maintains appropriate membership and pricing eligibility based on membership or group rosters
- Responds to various pricing and contract inquiries and resolves price discrepancies on chargeback submissions
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Sales or Customer Operations with experience in contract development, contract administration, or quoting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of contract language and formats including pricing and rebate structures Pharmaceutical industry experience including knowledge of Model N or CARS Revenue Management Systems
- Must have intermediate Excel skills and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Accounting or commensurate experience
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.