Clinical Trial Manager
Jersey City, NJ
Our client is revolutionizing the pharmaceutical industry and is looking to hire a highly skilled professional for the role of Clinical Trial Manager in Jersey City, New Jersey. The right candidate will be responsible for supporting Clinical Trial and Project Teams by strategically developing and maintaining clinical study timelines, providing evaluations of potential risks and conflicts, supporting the team on proactively resolving potential deviations, and presenting clear timeline reports. The company has one of the strongest reputations in the clinical business to add to your career and resume.
- Develop and maintain high quality, realistic, cross functional clinical trial plans from protocol concept through completed clinical study reports
- Develop the study timeline when the protocol concept sheet is available
- Implement project strategies and improve efficiency by identifying and implementing new business processes
- Partner with the Clinical Development lead, Drug Development Operations department and the study team to ensure timely delivery of all clinical study milestones
- Identify gaps and risks in the study plans and work with the team and Management to proactively develop solutions which will increase efficiency and minimize timelines
- Responsible for arranging and leading discussions on the clinical study plans
- Present clear clinical study plan reports to stakeholders
- Partner with study team leaders to tactically drive critical path elements within the study
- Work collaboratively with functional departments to reduce timelines for study start up activities
- At least five years of experience in the industry, preferably with a sponsor or CRO
- Strong knowledge of and experience with clinical study and trial operations processes
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience required
- Strong experience with enterprise project management systems required
- Master’s Degree in life science or business
- PMP certification desirable
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.