If you’re an Executive Assistant who is creative, tech savvy, and looking to grow professionally, we have a great opportunity for you. Our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for an Executive Assistant in Princeton, New Jersey. You will partner with business leaders and their teams to understand business strategy, products, processes, and systems and to support the day to day operations of your department.
- Gain an understanding of key business initiatives and anticipate the future needs of their team
- Based on independent knowledge and understanding, draft agendas, presentations, meeting materials
- Collaborate with other Business Services Associates and functional areas (Travel, Finance, IT, Contract Administration, etc.) to identify opportunities to streamline workflows, to prioritize key business activities and develop solutions
- Develop and maintain strong, credible relationships across business units and deliver business results
- Manage all operational detail and issues independently-take ownership for completion
- Assist in complex project coordination and support departmental initiatives
- Manage complex travel schedules-both domestic and international
- Manage complicated business calendars in Outlook
- Completes expense reports
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Prepare agendas, presentations, handouts, and other written materials for distribution at meetings
- Manage meetings with internal and external customers (scheduling, meeting invites, prepare agendas and collect and distribute materials for meetings, assist in writing meeting minutes, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a fast paced, Corporate environment
- Must have experience in arranging complex international travel
- Strong Microsoft office skills are a must
- Familiarity with HR concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.