Senior Statistical Programmer
San Diego, CA
and assist in programming, testing, and documenting SAS global utility programs
- Review output across SAS programs to ensure consistency.
- Generate analysis datasets, tables, figures, and listings to support the statistical analysis.
- Provide statistical programming support to supplemental or exploratory analyses for regulatory agencies.
- Maintain complete and auditable documentation.
- Review CRFs, edit check specifications, and table mock-ups.
- Participates in monitoring CRO activities and reviewing CRO deliverables as necessary.
- May assist in creation of table, figure, or listing mockups under supervision of statisticians.
- Minimum of 5 years Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical/CRO industry experience as a clinical trial SAS Programmer.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge with industry standards, such as the ICH guidelines, CDISC data structures, 21 CFR Part 11, and FDA guidelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with others.
- Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL and SAS/ODS.
- Ability to work effectively across a matrix organization.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or in a related field.