Clinical Study Manager
Our client is revolutionizing the pharmaceutical industry and is looking to hire a highly skilled professional for the role of Clinical Study Manager in Edison, New Jersey. The right candidate will have enthusiasm, energy, and experience managing cardiovascular trials. The company has one of the strongest reputations in the clinical business to add to your career and resume.
- Oversee Clinical Phase IV Study
- Review IMV reports
- Protocol deviations review
- Conduct monitoring oversight visits
- Prepare reports
- Review and approval of invoices
- At least 4 years of experience in managing cardiovascular trials
- Global trial experience and experience in Oncology a plus
- Extensive knowledge in GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or higher
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.