Clinical Imaging Scientist, Manager
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Clinical Imaging Scientist in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. The Clinical Imaging Scientist is responsible and accountable for the scientific and clinical implementation of the Clinical Development Plan at the Clinical Trial Team level. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Assist in writing imaging components of protocol concept sheets and full protocols and amendments
- Contribute to, review and approve core lab documents such as Charters, Data Transfer Specifications, Communication Plans, Imaging Core Lab Forms and study related documents
- Assist in evaluation and interpretation of exploratory imaging endpoint data from Imaging Core Labs
- Review and design imaging related Case Report Forms and CRF completion guidelines
- Participate in teleconferences with CROs and imaging core labs
- Review tumor assessment sections of Patient Profiles from site CRF data and provide feedback to Data Management for site queries
- Imaging Core Laboratory experience (working with or for a core lab) preferred
- Five years of pharmaceutical experience including working on clinical trials with imaging aspects desired
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is strongly desired
- Scientific Background with understanding of and experience in clinical operations or data management with clinical trials using medical imaging
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, especially relationship management with ability to give and receive feedback and build consensus
- Experience with imaging aspects of clinical trials
- Familiarity with oncology image-based tumor response criteria such as RECIST 1.1, mRECIST for HCC, and irRECIST criteria
- Exploratory imaging experience such as quantitative FDG-PET and DW-MRI is preferred
- Experience in oversight and management of imaging CROs to ensure successful conduct of the imaging aspects of clinical trials, ensuring data integrity and quality
- Ability to work semi-autonomously with strong organizational prioritization and analytical skills
- Masters or other advanced degree in related scientific discipline is required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.