Program Manager, Clinical Development
Jersey City, NJ
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Senior Manager, Clinical Development in Jersey City, New Jersey. The Senior Manager, Clinical Development is responsible and accountable for the scientific and clinical implementation of the Clinical Development Plan at the Clinical Trial Team level. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Representing Clinical Development as a core team member on the Clinical Trial Team
- Providing a clinical review of study-specific documentation and training materials
- Performing clinical data reviews
- Assessing reported protocol deviations
- Ensuring resolution of identified issues during clinical data and protocol deviation reviews cross-functionally and with Investigational sites in collaboration with the Clinical Trial Team
- May present the clinical development aspects of a project and clinical trial results at internal meetings
- Scientific knowledge and experience in the Gastroenterology Therapeutic Area preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of overall work experience
- At least 4 years of clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical or device industry
- Ability to travel up to at least 10% of time, including international travel
- Relevant science degree (e.g., MD, PharmD, PhD)
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.