Clinical Pharmacology Scientist
East Hanover, NJ
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Clinical Pharmacology Scientist in East Hanover, New Jersey. The Clinical Pharmacology Scientist will provide pharmacokinetics scientific leadership and expertise to all line functions on the study team. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Develop and implement study concept sheet for different types of clinical pharmacology pharmacokinetics studies
- Responsible for pharmacokinetics data monitoring and review and problem solving during and after the study
- Lead the oversight of pharmacokinetics data analysis, data interpretation at CRO partners and communication of the results internally
- Oversee publication and external presentation of study results
- Participate in selection of clinical pharm studies according to clinical pharmacology and profiling plan for the project
- May represent pharmacokinetics sciences in various communications
- Act as an effective Company representative to external partners on pharmacokinetics related questions and issues
- Advance the interests of Company by knowledge, style and personal skills
- At least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company, CRO, or academic medical center, or related clinical research or trials experience
- Specialized training in pharmacology or pharmacokinetics, or experience working in the field of clinical pharmacokinetics sciences
- Clinical pharmacokinetics experience in the relevant therapeutic area
- Good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
- Recognized publications record
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Track record of successfully managing multiple Phase I or clinical pharmacology pharmacokinetics trials concurrently
- Experience in managing external relationship in a clinical research setting
- Doctoral Degree required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.