Biostatistician with SAS Programming
Our client is looking for a highly qualified and skilled professional for the role of Biostatistician with SAS Programming in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. We are looking for a Biostatistician with SAS Programming with three to six years of experience to provide statistical expertise to support the research and development of our products, who wants to be a part of a great organizational culture, is organized and loves the industry.
- Provide statistical support to other statisticians through the management of tasks at the trial level
- Produces synopsis, statistical section of the protocol, and SAP for specific studies
- Participates in programming activities (analysis files, TLFs, randomization)
- Ccompletes the statistical section of the iCSR, with supervision
- Reviews and approves study-related documents (CRFs, DEPs)
- Computes sample sizes, discuss trial design, and creates randomization
- Ensures that statistical programs are developed, tested and validated prior to the target analysis date in collaboration with the programmers
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Statistical Analysis Experience in filing BLAs or NDAs a plus SAS programming with SAS macros experience A
- bility to support Phase I - III studies (mainly phase II/III)
- Ability to work on multiple studies at one time
- Ph.D. in Biostatistics or related field with at least 2 years
- Or Master’s with at least 4 years of Pharmaceutical or vaccines industry experience
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.