Senior Analyst, Epidemiology
Now hiring for a hungry Senior Analyst, Epidemiology who has a generous spirit, is committed to creating change and is committed to the pharmaceutical industry. The Senior Analyst, Epidemiology role is located in Edison, New Jersey, and provides epidemiologic and analytical support to the Epidemiology team by conducting data analyses and supporting senior management in various epidemiological activities.
- Generate data standardization, visualization, and reporting to support analysis for epidemiologic studies and safety surveillance
- Analyze large claims and other healthcare databases, national surveys, and large datasets for safety related activities
- Provide programming and analytic support for generating safety reports from internal and external adverse event databases
- At least 3-year experience in pharmaceutical industry or similar organizations or similar position-related experience
- Proficiency in SAS programming and other statistical programming languages
- Data management experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing large healthcare databases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in healthcare informatics, statistics, data management, public health or other related fields
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.