Now hiring for a hungry Contract Manager who has a generous spirit, is committed to creating change and is committed to the pharmaceutical industry. The Contract Manager role is located in Hampton, New Jersey, and works independently in a fast-paced Legal Department reviewing and preparing legal contracts for final review. The Contract Manager coordinates timeframes, production and timely completion of projects and serves as paraprofessional support to the local operation, function or division.
- Ability to conduct legal research and draft internal and external communications
- Review contracts and other agreements for compliance with company's preferred standard provisions and track changes for attorney review and approval
- Organizes, maintains and edits contracts, legal files, reports, records and presentations for law department
- Prepares and analyzes reports for the department and performs other record-keeping activities as assigned
- Communicates with attorneys and other departments in coordinating project based work as needed
- Manage contracting database and other systems for tracking incoming legal requests and provide periodic updates to attorneys and other departments
- Assists & supports department leadership in all assigned activities
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience providing paralegal or contract management support to attorneys in a fast-paced environment
- Pharma experience preferred
- Strong drafting and research skills
- Detail oriented and strong typing and computer skills, including fluency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and SharePoint and PowerPoint programs
- Bachelor's Degree required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.