Now hiring for a hungry Labeling Specialist who has a generous spirit, is committed to creating change and is committed to the pharmaceutical industry. The Labeling Specialist role is located in Irvine, California and will be responsible for creating and updating packaging artwork quickly based on changes requested from various people.
- Support an FDA required change to apply serialization to all U.S. product packaging
- Create packaging artwork for print using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat), and should be comfortable in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and an electronic artwork management system
- Coordinate artwork changes and work with Regulatory managers while producing outstanding artwork
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Healthcare packaging experience a plus
- Understanding of requirements for printing various packaging components such as labels, cartons, and patient inserts
- Above average skills in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Bachelors in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent work experience
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.