Total Rewards Analyst
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Total Rewards Analyst in Princeton, New Jersey. The Total Rewards analyst is a customer-focused and analytical position supporting the needs of the Total Rewards department. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Act as lead benefits administrator and oversight of vendor activities Facilitate timely resolution of escalated team member benefits related issues and questions
- Support delivery of benefits for Health and Welfare, 401(k) and Retirement plans
- Provide technical research and interpretation of benefit plan provision and processes
- Support wellness initiatives and campaigns
- Partner with internal HRIS, Compensation and Payroll departments to ensure accurate and timely transmission of employee data
- Primary contact for internal and external audit reviews
- Provide exceptional customer service to HR business partners
- Support Annual Enrollment through setup, testing and implementation
- A minimum of three years’ experience in employee benefit administration and support preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Windows Office tools
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and make appropriate recommendations
- Superior oral and written communications skills and ability to work with and respond to inquiries
- Knowledge and experience with benefits administrators, Workday HRIS experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of the Affordable Care Act, Consumer Directed Health Plans and HSA’s
- High level of maturity and ability to deal in confidence with sensitive proprietary and personal information
- Bachelor’s degree required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.