Clinical Supplies Operator
Fort Worth, TX
Our client is looking for a highly qualified and skilled professional for the role of Clinical Supplies Operator in Fort Worth, Texas. The Clinical Supplies Operator supports secondary packaging and distribution of clinical supplies to support the Medical Device portfolio. We are looking for an individual with some experience in Clinical Trials and an understanding of clinical needs who wants to be a part of a great organizational culture, is organized and loves the industry.
- Responsible for labeling/kitting, distribution and accountability activities in support of the Medical Device portfolio
- Generates secondary packaging and distribution instructions; creates airbills and other shipping documentation
- Demonstrates an understanding of systems, cGMP, and regulatory requirements to maintain compliance throughout the chain of custody
- Creates, updates, reviews, maintains and archives records and other key documents to provide track and trace evidence for every aspect of the secondary packaging and distribution of investigational product in a cGMP state
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of inventory management best practices
- Experience with Clinical Trials
- Knowledge of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and Annex 13 requirements preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.