Senior Imaging Operations Manager
East Hanover, NJ
Now hiring for a hungry Senior Imaging Operations Manager who has a generous spirit, is committed to creating change and is committed to the pharmaceutical industry. The Senior Imaging Operations Manager position is located in East Hanover, New Jersey, and will support individual clinical trial teams (CTTs) for all imaging-related matters for assigned studies
- Attend Clinical Trial Team and other trial meetings as applicable
- Prepare Imaging Study Specifications Worksheet (ISSW) to negotiate and manage requirements and costs with CROs
- Provide input on imaging sections in clinical trial-related documents with guidance from the Medical Lead and Study Lead
- Manage the imaging CRO interface with the CTT, including leading the imaging CRO meetings
- Contribute to preparation and review of key documents, including imaging manual, imaging charter, and data transfer specifications
- Support the tracking and collection of missing scans
- Track and ensure adherence of imaging CRO to critical imaging related milestones, including the timely delivery and quality of central review results
- In collaboration with the CTT and with the imaging CRO, define imaging needs for the case report forms and for data transfer
- Liaise with the trial data manager (TDM) and imaging CRO for data transfer, data reconciliation, and querying as needed
- Develop site and monitor training material
- Contribute to imaging excellence by providing training to CTTs on trial imaging related aspects and contributing to the standardization of documents
- A minimum of three years of experience in executing imaging strategies in oncology clinical trials, including cardiac safety imaging
- Familiarity with a broad range of imaging techniques
- Preferred experience in CRO management or CRO environment, and an understanding of Imaging CRO capabilities
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in imaging or related life-sciences
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.