Senior Clinical Field Specialist, Remote
Advanced Clinical is looking for a Senior Clinical Field Liaison-Educator (Cardio devices) for a leader in the industry!
The role of the Senior Clinical Liaison-Educator will provide technical, clinical and educational support for all company products internally and externally. We are looking for a solid communicator with a high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. The successful candidate will provide hands-on, pre-clinical and clinical training to study investigators, study staff, and hospital staff.
- Providing technical support and clinical testing of new products
- Assisting in the implementation of controlled clinical trials of new products
- Training study participants in all facets of clinical studies, including didactic, clinical and hands-on training
- Monitoring and reports on clinical performance and of products and study status and outcomes
- Coordinating the collection and dissemination of clinical study data
- Facilitating training of company staff, interventional trainees and other clinical staff
- Assisting Clinical Managers, Regulatory Affairs (RA) and Quality Assurance (QA) in reporting on clinical performance issues
- Assisting Marketing in the product position and articulation of clinical features/benefits
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- BA, RN, RT, CVT or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Cath lab, Angio-Suite, or equivalent
- Capability and flexibility to travel to hospitals and train & participate in clinical case coverage as well as training/marketing/sales events (locally, nationally and regionally)
- Knowledge of complete vascular anatomy (cardiovascular system) and physiology with an extensive focus on neurovasculature
- Neurovascular/Peripheral catheterization and cardiology knowledge, techniques and skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, able to work with Sales, Clinical Research and Clinical staff as a team and autonomously
- Ability to effectively interface with R&D, Engineering, Clinical Research, Sales and Marketing staff
- Understanding of clinical study project, trials and management
- Successful candidates will work from their home location
- Extensive travel required locally, regionally and nationally (up to 60%), as we have West Coast, East Coast and Midwest territory to cover
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- BA, RN, RT, CVT or equivalent
- Advanced degree preferred (Register Radiologic, Technologist CV, VI or Cardiac background a plus)
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.