Advanced Clinical is looking for a Technical Writer who has at least two years’ experience in developing labels for either Medical Device or Pharmaceutical companies. This is a great opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a company that prides itself on helping people enjoy life to the max. With just over 150 employees this company has a great team environment and great leadership that believes in the open door policy. We are looking for a team player with high energy and that comes to work with a positive attitude every day!
- Assists with writing instructions for use for new products
- Update existing manuals
- Assists with updating product labels
- Gathers and researches technical information
- Administrative documentation to meet customer, marketing and engineering requirements
- Prioritizes assigned tasks
- Document control requests
- Creating Logs and Redlining documents
- Actively reviews and edits documents associated with product development meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat Pro software
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop
If you are looking for a new challenge to test your Technical Writing skills, please call us today!
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.