Regional Clinical Research Associate, Remote
Our client is revolutionizing the pharmaceutical industry and is looking to hire a highly skilled professional for the role of Regional Clinical Research Associate in Chicago, Illinois. This person must be an experienced clinical research industry professional. The company has one of the strongest reputations in the clinical business to add to your career and resume.
This is a regional, home-based position.
- Assist with site management responsibilities including but not limited to study start up, study awareness and patient recruitment
- Act as liaison between CRO and Sites to ensure sites are up and running on time and are productive
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in the clinical research industry (CRO/Sponsor) with at least three years as a Regional CRA
- Other relevant experiences and skills may be considered by the hiring manager when considering the candidate’s eligibility
- Phase 1-3 clinical trial experience required; domestic and global
- Oncology experience is required; immunotherapy experience a plus
- Strong collaborative, leadership and communication (written and oral) skills
- Knowledge of clinical study guidelines including FDA, ICH & GCP
- Firm understanding of the clinical trials process
- Strong computer and technology skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or equivalent work experience (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nursing, Pharmacy)
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.