Clinical Trial Operations Manager
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Clinical Trial Operations Manager in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The Clinical Trial Operations Manager should have a minimum of 12 years of experience and will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Provides input into identifying implications of study progress on overall timeline goals and conduct plans
- Provides input into content and execution of investigator meetings and may present selected topics
- Develops informed consent form and coordinates input
- Provides point of contact for site questions relating to study conduct issues
- Participates in the implementation of key organizational process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for serving as clinical trial leader for a large-scale multi-country trial (Phases I-IV)
- Responsible for protocol preparation, generation of manuals for trial support committees and other trial documentation
- Lead the multi-disciplinary team responsible for study completion
- Writes and reviews abstracts and manuscripts, etc. for presentation or publication at internal and external meetings
- 12+ years
- Experience in Clinical Trials or Clinical Project management
- Experience with Investigator Sponsored Trials
- Bachelors level degree/RN (or equivalent)
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.