Clinical Project Manager
Our client is revolutionizing the medical device industry and is looking to hire a highly skilled professional for the role of Clinical Project Manager based in Houston, Texas. This person must have recent medical device experience in the cardiac arena. The company has a strong reputation in the clinical business to add to your career and resume.
- Lead and support US Clinical Studies, primarily for their Cardiac Surgery Sites
- Support the new technologies for the divisions, including implant and device technical and clinical support, data collection and follow-up support
- Managing delivery of global clinical studies to meet the needs and required inclusion rate, timelines, and budget for the program
- Responsible for communicating program results to various stakeholders
- Assists in the development and issuance of the corporate-wide dashboard for major initiatives
- Lead the general mentoring, training and assistance on protocol development and QMS methodologies Instrumental in the creation of actual business cases that lead to more informed strategic decisions
- Must have recent experience with lifecycle development, user requirements methods, and MS Project Experience in the cardiac surgery arena required
- A minimum of 5 years of project coordination/management experience including domestic clinical trials experience in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, CRO (Medical Device is strongly preferred)
- Travel required
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific field or have equivalent working experience mentioned above
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.