Clinical Trial Associate
Now hiring for a hungry Clinical Trial Associate who has a generous spirit, is committed to creating change, and is committed to the pharmaceutical industry. The Clinical Trial Associate is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts and will assist the Clinical Operations team in their daily tasks in ensuring the most efficient conduct of clinical studies by providing administrative and project tracking support.
- Provide general administrative support to the Clinical Operations team
- Assist the Clinical Operations teams with the completion of all required tasks to meet department and company goals
- Follow ICH GCP, appropriate regulations and relevant SOPs
- Set up, organize and maintain clinical study documentation (Main Study Files, etc.) including final reconciliation, QC and archiving of Clinical Trial Master File
- Support documents management & organization: versioning, electronic filing, paper filing, formatting
- Collaborate with Financial department for the payment processing and tracking of external invoices
- Process correspondence, internal documentation, etc.
- Attend Clinical Operations team meetings and conference calls and generate meeting minutes
- Assist with meetings coordination, activities preparation, travel arrangements, daily administrative tasks while traveling
- Research or health care related academic or work experience preferable
- Computer literacy: e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Willingness to travel for job related activities
- Complete fluency in English required
- Either relevant work experience or diploma
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.