Manager, Data Management
At Advanced Clinical, we’re excited to share with you a great opportunity at growing organization for the position of Manager, Data Management. This role is located in Edison, New Jersey, and will manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for assigned projects or studies, collaborating with CROs and other vendors to ensure high quality deliverables are on time and within budget to support drug development processes and global submissions.
- Establishes Data Management strategy at the project or study level
- Proactively identifies and manages risks at the project or study level
- Plans and directs the conduct of Data Management activities for assigned projects through outsourcing (e.g., study startup, study conduct, study closeout, and reporting)
- Provides oversight for Data Management CRO and other third party vendors to ensure compliance with the protocol, external and internal standards, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), applicable regulatory guidelines, Policies, SOPs
- Ensures Data Management deliverables meet or exceed project team expectations regarding quality, time, and cost and that Data Management documentation is filed/archived according to regulatory requirements
- At least 5 years data management or related industry work experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical company, or similar environment (e.g., CRO)
- Experience working on Phase I-IV studies within the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry within one or more therapeutic areas
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or related field, or RN (or equivalent experience)
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You’re an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you’re eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.