Flexible staff for my project
Featured Jobs Strategic Staffing
The Right People to Build Your World-Class Team
At Advanced Clinical, we recognize that staffing is more than deploying headcount. Advanced is dedicated to strong and longstanding candidate relationships and ongoing relationship development with our clients. Our consultative approach supports the needs of our clients by providing guidance when selecting candidates – ensuring the right fit at the right time.
Our strategic staffing solutions fit every type of resourcing need:
- On-Demand Contingent Staffing – Just-In-Time talent to support variable project workload and critical talent needs
- Direct-Hire and Permanent Placements – Full-time employees from non-managerial to executive with a direct placement guarantee to ensure client satisfaction
- Contract-to-Hire – Consulting to permanent talent to ensure strategic and cultural fit prior to committing long-term headcount
- On-Site Talent Management – Full service management and oversight of vendors, talent engagement and performance for contingent and SOW based staffing programs
- Workforce Planning & Optimization – Diagnostic and assessment of internal talent acquisition requirements, resource planning, and recommendations
- Payrolling – Asset transfers of critical personnel to support ACA, tenure limitations and benefits conversion
By partnering with Advanced Clinical, our clients gain access to recruitment specialists who are passionate about making a difference, provide real depth of insight to innovation situations, know how to be a part of a collaborative team, and grow and gain exposure to challenges.
Our recruitment specialists average more than eight years of industry experience and participate in ongoing industry training. In addition to developing long-term relationships with candidates, this training enables them to quickly identify highly-skilled candidates that meet or exceed client expectations with respect to time to fill.
We specialize in:
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Trial Specialists/Coordinators
- Regional Monitors
- SAS/Statistical Programmers
- Data Managers
- Clinical Scientists
- Study/Project Managers
- Medical Writers
- Regulatory/Safety Associates
- Physicians and Medical Monitors